Friday, September 25, 2009

My raya!

Preparation for tis raya everythin in mode 'sederhana' take lessons from last year..
i prepared all out but stil i feel sumethin missing...
this raya, feel erm... no stress at all!
I stil got class a week b4 raya so b4 class bz wit assigmnt..
after tat br la 'curi tulang' pa bleh bt~
mo completekn preparation for raya tpksa la 'mgular' during opis hour..
huahaha... nasib bek bos cuti awal..
sbnrnya, shop sumthin for my nieces.. itu ja..
teda for me coz i wan them to hv good memory on Hari Raya like us (aci2 ksygnnya).
Bought heels for them.. think they wan it so bad coz they owez try mine... xpeciali hana..
& help my sis to shop for them~ my sis x lrt g mo jln2 tgu hari mo bsalin...
Sori la teda mbik pics...
mspinko stil d wkshop~ tu yg teda mood mo mbik pixa
2009...Suwit raya wit ma family and nieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr